CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES
CENTURION prepares you in the best possible way for the capital market and supports your finance department BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the IPO.
The desired access to regulated capital markets is a major challenge for every company. In addition to the classic initial public offering ("IPO"), there are a number of other possible transaction forms such as the issuance of bonds. CENTURION's experts support you in meeting the relevant requirements.
Preparation of your accounting
The aim of this service is to prepare you not only professionally but also procedurally for the requirements of the capital market. CENTURION offers you the following services for this purpose:
- Process optimisation and introduction Fast Close
- Conversion of your accounting to IFRS
- The implementation of accounting training (especially in connection with IFRS)
- Advice on the introduction of reporting during the year
- Support in the preparation of financial statements
Prospectus-specific financial information
The preparation of financial information in accordance with special accounting rules or of selected financial information generally serves to fulfil information obligations towards banks, authorities and other institutions. We at CENTURION support you with the following services:
- Support in the preparation of pro forma financial information
- Support in the preparation of historical financial information
- Review of pro forma financial information
- Review of historical financial information
- Review of carve-out transactions
Comfort Letter and Capital Market Prospectus
A Comfort Letter is an instrument used by an independent certified public accountant to demonstrate that financial information in a capital market prospectus has been carefully determined. The Comfort Letter shall contain the results of separately agreed investigation procedures in connection with the issuer's capital market prospectus. Although not required by law, the Comfort Letter is therefore an indispensable instrument for all public offerings that require a capital market prospectus.
CENTURION supports you by means of audit procedures in connection with the issuance of Comfort Letters.